The “Own The Night” trio of Lady Antebellum had an online Q& A session with Country Weekly on January 26, 2012.
Here’s a rundown of the answers:
- Hillary Scott won’t be going blond again anytime soon. “I’m naturally brunette and it really damaged my hair. I’ll stay brunette.”
- The three will be rooting for the Giants over the Patriots in the Super Bowl, in part because they have hung out with New York’s QB, Eli Manning.
- Dave Haywood likes to eat shepherd’s pie, and Hillary likes her granny’s red velvet cake.
- If they do a CMTCrossroads with a pop artist, Hillary wants it to be Justin Timberlake and the guys like Adele.
- Hillary’s dog, Hobbs, is a miniature golden doodle whose name came to Hillary in a dream.
- Hillary’s most comfortable pair of high-heel shoes? “None of them.”
- Charles has many pairs of boots, but he only wears two, Paul Smith boots, one brown, one black.
- The three rarely fight, just “a few spats here and there,” Charles said. “They’re never too bad.”