Here’s our interview with Ashley Briggs!
1. What is the #1 item on your Bucket List? The #1 thing on my bucket list is to play at the Grand Ole Opry or Madison Square Garden! Maybe even sell out a show there 🙂
2. What is something that you are passionate about outside of music? Outside of my music, I love to play tennis with my friends and family! I try to play as often as I can, depending on my busy music schedule!
3. What artists do you look up to/are inspired by? I look up to lots of artists, the main ones being Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride. I love the example they set, especially for girls and how grounded they are when it comes to their personal lives.
4. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? Crash My Party by Luke Bryan, hands down!
5. If you knew you could pick your final meal, what would it be? A Laspadas sub! YUM!
6. What is the last music (album or single) that you purchased? Was it a CD or mp3? Midnight Memories by One Direction…(yes, I am a devoted fangirl 🙂 and it was the mp3 version, I couldn’t wait to go to the store!
7. What has been your biggest “Wow” moment in your musical career? Definitely hearing my song ‘Fly’ playing on the Hallmark Channel, or my song ‘Shades’ play in the Justice Stores right after ‘Begin Again’ by Taylor Swift! It was awesome!
8. If you could pitch one song of yours to a major record label executive, what would it be? I would pitch my song ‘Island Cowboy’ just because it’s such a fun song and everyone seems to love it!
9. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? “Sing to the Lord and everything else will fall into place.”
10. What else would you like our readers to know about you? I am a big fan of being outdoors, hanging with friends, playing tennis, going to the beach, kayaking, and riding bikes! I love seeing new movies, and don’t think the night is complete without a stop at the ice cream store! I am also working very hard to further my music career and am very thankful to all my family, friends and fans who support me! Thank you!