The 2013 Chili Cookoff will be Sunday, January 27, 2013 at CB Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, FL! Tickets will be available on Friday, November 23, 2012. Please note there will be less tickets available for purchase this year than last years show!
The lineup is:
- Luke Bryan
- Ronnie Dunn
- Thompson Square
- Florida Georgia Line
- Kacey Musgraves
Here’s more info from Kiss Country’s website:
- The event is on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at CB Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines.
- Tickets will be sold in advance for $45.00 each. Every person will need a ticket regardless of age.
- Parking is $5 and can be purchased through the buy tickets link.
- The artist performing are Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Thompson Square, Florida Georgia Line, and Kacey Musgraves.
- Handicapped parking will be available on Johnson Street with an official handicapped parking placard.
- Parking gates on Pines Blvd will open at 1:00am. Parking gates on Taft Street will open at 6:00 AM. Concert gates will open at 8:30 AM.
- NO cans, coolers, bottles, video cameras, flags or flag poles, weapons, umbrellas, backpacks or pets allowed.
- Food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Chili from the competition cannot be tasted by the public unless the contestant has a registered food vendor permit.
- The event is rain or shine… NO refunds are available.
- Tickets are available for purchase online at www.wkis.com or at any of the following locations:
- Pet Supermarket Dade and Broward locations (credit or cash)
- Walmart in Cooper City, Sawgrass Mills and both Pembroke Pines Stores (cash only)
What do you think of this year’s lineup?All artist photos by Mike Carroll